The mill Martin and the dovecote
The watermill is still in good working order and the wheel is still turning. The construction is attested in the 12th century. The building was renovated in 1985 and from time to time there was a production of walnut oil until the beginning of the 21st century.
The circular dovecote is mentioned in the testament of Dauphin Pastoureau from 1505. In former days it was in the middle of the river. It has 1200 pigeon holes. The weather vane on the top of the building is from 1737.